The World Congress on Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology was held on November 15-16, 2021 at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, UAE with the Theme: "Developing New Strategies for Therapeutic Interventions in Otorhinolaryngology" and has witnessed an amalgamation of outstanding speakers who enlightened the attendees with their knowledge related to the field of Otology, Rhinology & Laryngology.
The conference hosted by Coalesce Research Group
was marked with the attendance of renowned and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 10 countries around the world.
The meeting was embarked with an opening ceremony followed by Keynote Sessions and followed by series of lectures (Oral & Posters) delivered by Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The highlights of the meeting were the eponymous lectures, delivered by:
- Dunja Milicic, Hospital da Luz Arrabida, Portugal
- Sajad AL-Helo, Consultant Otolaryngologist, Chief of Arabic Board of ORL-HNS, Iraq
- Rajan Santosham, Santosham Chest Hospital, India
- Srinivas Dorasala, Cyclops Medtech Pvt Ltd, India
- S. Mahmood, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS trust, United Kingdom
- Badr Zagzoog, King Fahad Armed Forced Hospital, Saudi Arabia
- Cristina-Maria Goanta, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol davila, Romania
- Shantanu Arya, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, India
- Joseph Attias, University of Haifa, Israel
- Baraa Ibrahim Awad, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, KingAbdullah International Medical Research Center, National Guard Health Affairs, Saudi Arabia
- Daniela Cirpaciu, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol davila, Romania
- Wei Liu, Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden
- Dipesh Shakya, Civil Service Hospital, Nepal
- Sameh R. Tawadros, Gamma Knife Center Cairo, Egypt
- Dani Stanbouly, Columbia University, USA
- Arthur Jones, Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, Sutherland Hospital, SESLHD, Australia
- Amarjeet Gambhir, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Hospital, India
- Dini Widiarni Widodo, University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Al Marhoobi Nada, ENT surgery services from CHU Nancy Brabois – Hôpital Schuman Metz, France
- Jargalkhuu Erdenechuluun, MNUMS - SOM, Mongolia
- Marie Gavid, Saint-Etienne University, France
- M. Abdalrazig, Ireland
The two-day event implanted a firm relation of upcoming strategies in this field. We are thankful to all our Organizing Committee, speakers & Students for encouraging and supporting us to conduct the conference, workshops and catapulting the same to pinnacle of success.
We wish to see you all at our next event that will be scheduled soon.
To know more about our upcoming Conferences, kindly click: https://crgconferences.com/